Hello Family, Happy Mothers day to you all!!
We miss you all. The boys took me camping for Mother's day, WHAT A TREAT!! We had a great time. Lots of excitement, Braydon went fishing with Dad, we went paddle boating, slept in a tent, had a campfire, roasted marshmallows, the whole shabang!
The pictures are great from the trip, hope yall enjoy!
For Mother's Day the boys got me some jamies and a robe! I took the liberty of wearing them all day, playing in the play room with the boys and doing close to nothing, I know yall are jealous.
Braydon went all week and weekend with no accidents. He even did the whole car ride there and back telling us when he needed to go potty! This will be the last potty training blog cause we are no longer in training, we are TRAINED!
Caleb is adorable and was a great sport camping. His favorite thing to do was climb. we get to the campsite, start unloading the car and turn around and he has climbed on top of the fire pit (not lit) and is sitting there watching all the happenings. Too cute.
This is totally off topic and late in coming but I wanted to say thank all of you for Caleb's Birthday gifts. We are coming up on two months without thank you cards from me and I apologize. He loved everything and we are having a blast playing with all the new goodies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment