Family and Friends, hope you guys had a great Fourth, we look forward to hearing what everyone did and send us pics! We have been doing great we had a big Fourth of July weekend,Rob and I are doing whatever we can to spend time with the kiddos now that we are back in town.
The Fourth was spent at our neighbors pool and it was a blast. The boys did great in the water. They both spent most of the day jumping in from the side into the pool. Braydon and Dad also spent a lot of time shooting each other with water guns. Caleb is officially tan! they have been spending days at the pool and in the sun and he is my little Mocha baby. Braydon has sprouted a few more freckles on his nose and looking older everyday.
Rob and I seem to have a never ending list of house projects so that is how the rest of the weekend has been spent. We cleaned the garage (it looks great) and today we are going to be painting the upstairs TV room. Next on the list SCRUB I will be scrubbing this house top to bottom. With Summer in full blast all the neighborhood bugs have sought refuge in our windows, corners and any other cool indoor location they can find.
We also wanted to say thanks to Mamie and GiGi for helping out the whole week we were gone. The kids had a blast and though I am sure yall are exhausted, they are already asking when we are going on our next trip and if you can stay again :) . Thank You guys!!
*I had to put the pic of Caleb on here because this is him at his most happy. He would suck on a pacifier, stay half naked and carry his blanket around all day everyday if we let him. So cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment