I have no idea what is going on with the blog site (or the user of the site) but I can not seem to log in anymore. Today I had to go through the process of opening a new account to get back into this one???? Who knows but again I apologize about the lack of info and blogs.
Great, Good and Wonderful is how I would describe the Doane house these days. No complaints from anyone just adorable stories:
1. Three days into a trip away with Rob Braydon turns to my mom and says "hey where is Mom and Dad?", you can tell how much we matter when Mame is in town :)
2. Caleb can no longer stand the small cowboy boots so he has found B's size 12 boots (B only wears a size 10 shoe to give you and idea of size) but Caleb shuffles around in these things everyday and has about 3 fits a day because they keep falling off and he gets so frustrated. (new boots are in the mail)
3. Braydon is asserting his ability to make decisions more and more. Today he wanted to walk around in his undies only. I tell him that he has to put shorts on cause we have workers at the house. He does not want to so I tell him to put shorts on or he has to stay in his room.....So he stayed in his room for close to two hours.
4. Caleb wore his bike helmet for hours yesterday, it was 113 degrees outside, when he took it off it looked like he had just gotten out of the shower! Guess what is back on his head today???? Yep...he has a thing for odd clothing.
5. Austin is smiling all the time and there is a suspicion that he may have a dimple!
That is quick and simple. More to come soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment