Austin is teething, Caleb had a UTI, Robbie got in a wreck, one of my good friends had a stroke (at 28) and I am emotionally SPENT!!
Monday: I get a call from a girlfriend telling me the news that one of our great friends has had two strokes. She was unconscious for 48hrs and unable to move the left side of her body.
Tuesday- Wednesday: Caleb Complained for a day that it hurt when he went potty, on day 2 there was blood in his urine! We rushed to the DR and with the preliminary test saying it was not a UTI we postponed antibiotics for 24hrs and did baking soda baths. After SCREAMING each time he went potty, having a fever and needing to be cuddled every two seconds I demanded the antibiotic and we had relief in 6hours.
During the UTI, fever, snuggles and cranky Caleb time we had Austin teething....also screaming, having a fever and needing to be cuddled every two seconds.
Poor B was house bound with crazy siblings and a mom who didn't have much extra time :( So he decides to play in the front yard/dirt/cement. He was barefoot (after mom warned him not too) and within 15minutes could not walk and had a half dollar sized blister on the balls of both feet (gotta love phoenix heat).
Thursday: I get 8 calls (missed them all cause me and the boys were outside) from Rob and finally a text message saying "I have been in a wreck, car totaled, I am ok."
WHAT?!?!?!?! The boys and I are loaded in the car in 2minutes flying down to find our dad on the side of the road with a car that looks like it has just been "had" in a monster truck rally.
Thank God he is OK!!! Turns out he and 4 other cars were at a dead stop on the freeway (due to a hit and run in front of them) when a Buick comes barreling down the road not noticing the "stopped traffic" ..... Rob was the last in line of "stopped cars" so he took the full impact....and subsequently passed it along to the RAV4 who passed HIM on to a Ford F150. It was a shit show on HWY 202! Did I mention how unbelievably lucky we are to have him home and safe?!!
Now lets all keep our fingers crossed we get a new car out of this :)
WHEWWWWWWW....the week is over! As a follow up....Austin is still teething, Caleb is feeling better, B is getting attention, his blisters are healing, Rob is healthy, we are down to one car and EVERYONE is exhausted!!!
Miss you guys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment