My Grocery Helper

My Grocery Helper

Ready to cheer for our little racer!

Ready to cheer for our little racer!

Movie time, snuggle up!

Movie time, snuggle up!

B did great!!!!

B did great!!!!

Monday, November 1, 2010

Moving Day

Hey fam and friends, hope you guys are great. Today is packing day and tomorrow is moving day at the Doane hs. Things are moving along great and we are almost in Dallas visiting fam so it doesn't get much better than this. We have had a great week, Dad had time off work and came with us to the Kiddie Park (you have all heard stories of this park from the boys). We had a Halloween that topped all Halloween's of the past and there are a ton of picks to prove it! The boys were adorable!! Two football players that ate as much candy as their tummies could hold. All the parents got dressed up as well and we had a special visitor, our own fighter pilot Funcle!! We also had another Baby Dr. Apt and he is growing great!

The kiddie park lived up to its original impression again as one of the best stops for toddlers in SA. Again the park was built in the 20's and has most its original rides still running. Rob was able to come with us this time and the boys loved showing off how they can ride all the rides by themselves.

Halloween was a BLAST, we set up shop in a neighbors driveway with all the neighbor friends. There was a DJ and tons of candy. I took the boys from house to house while my Ref husband stayed behind to judge the dancers that came round. The better the dancing the bigger the candy bar! Good times. The boys were totally into Trick-or-Treating and they looked great.
When we got back to the party they started chowing in to the candy. B and C can not open their own candy yet so I felt I had a fairly good understanding of how much they were eating. Then I hear a neighbor girl announce "if anyone needs more help opening candy I can do it all". I turn around and B is sitting in a pile of litter indicating he has eaten the majority of his candy! I walk over to him and he says "Mom, I am going to get sick". I say "well, B you should really stop eating then". B "But mom, I really don't want to". So he didn't stop and he didn't get sick. Caleb was less interested in the Candy but ate at least 4 Hotdogs from the grill. They were up passed their bedtime they were decorated in various glow sticks, necklaces, blinking safety bracelets etc and ate their weight in unhealthy food. It was a party to top all parties!

Baby boy 3 is doing great and "growing" says the doc. He is more active than I remember either of the other boys being and he proved it on the last ultrasound, he was doing one back flip after another.

Tomorrow the truck comes and takes all our stuff; then we hit the road for Dallas. Look forward to seeing some of you. Love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment