My Grocery Helper

My Grocery Helper

Ready to cheer for our little racer!

Ready to cheer for our little racer!

Movie time, snuggle up!

Movie time, snuggle up!

B did great!!!!

B did great!!!!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Quick update with Photos

The cousins are having soo much fun. Even watching the pool guy is a group activity and soo much fun when your cousins are around.
We also had some major Train Track building this morning that everyone partook in.
Smiles all around for the camera!

The kids picked up right where they left off, no "Hello's" needed they just talked toys and went about their play! It was great. Jess and I have had a wonderful visit and she is so helpful with the baby and kids I feel like I have been on vacation for the last 24hrs....I even ate breakfast this morning!!!

Hope yall think the pics are as cute as we do. No doubt there will be many more to come by the end of two weeks with all these rug rats together.

No comments:

Post a Comment