Boys are growing like little monsters and we had a fourth in the mix this week when a friend stayed with us for three nights.
Braydon is seems to have two focuses right now, eating EVERYTHING in the house and asserting his own will on everything he does or is expected to do. He is full of opinions which I love but we are still working on how to deliver those opinions. Unlike all the other kids (moms that I talk to) he has strong thoughts on what he is going to wear each morning. I try and get him to "match" thing up but that usually backfires with plaids and strips mixed or another strange yet justified concoction. We just went to the store to get him a few things (he wears a 5T). I picked out a pile of clothes and then he goes through it takes most out and decides what we will keep. When he is not picking out clothes he is building lego towers, jumping on the trampoline (the fun has yet to wear off), riding is bike, playing golf or at school.
Poor Caleb was at the store with us and not sure why he doesn't get any new clothes. I try to explain to him he doesnt need any but he is so focused on a Rodeo/Cowboy shirt that he saw that I had to give in. He is a cowboy and there is no way around it. I am not sure if he is sick of people telling him that they like his boots or if he is just growing up but his reaction has gone from getting a HUGE grin and then sheepishly looking up to say thank you to wear we are now. Now when people say "I love your boots" He looks them dead on and says "thanks, I have spurs too" No grin, no sideways smile just the facts. Then off on his own clanking all the way. He too loves the trampoline but his favorite toys are still his horses and barn. He loves his little bro and is sooo patient with him when he crawls over to his horses and messes them all up. " AAAAUUUUSTIN".....is all he will say and then he goes about putting them all back where they belong.
AAAAUUUUSSTIN...is on the move. He started crawling about two weeks ago but never loved it. Even when crawling he would try to get on his toes and crawl hands and feet, not hands and knees. Now we are three days into him pulling up to his feet and one day into him walking around tables and ottomans. He LOVES it. He smiles so big when he takes a step and then goes right back into concentration mode to prep for the next big move of foot. :)
Seems like they have all gotten some of Robs qualities that I love to see. Braydon has the patience of a saint (Jobe to be exact). Caleb sticks his tongue out when he trys to build things or is focused. Austin can do anything he puts his little mind to. He is sooo strong and you can see his determination at just 7mos.
I am a LUCKY MAMA!!!!!!
Hoildays are around the corner and we can not wait to see you all! Miss everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment